This week, co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst talk about the importance of grace & self-compassion, creating stillness, blessing yourself and your space, resistance to things we want to be excited about, energetic entities connected to your physical body, going wild, giving & receiving, and more!
Plus find out which Paula Abdul song Natasha always mis-sings!
- Tess’s latest book, Little Guide to Love Magic is now available in paperback!
- Check out Natasha’s high-value, low-price email course: 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails for $11
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! Please don’t call Tess or Natasha “the worst.”
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
High Magick: A Guide to the Spiritual Practices That Saved My Life on Death Row (with Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram)
Ascension Magick: Ritual, Myth & Healing for the New Aeon (with Merkaba Meditation)
Yoga Youtube Channels Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: