Your hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are so excited to welcome Dr. Carolyn Elliott, author of Existential Kink: Unmask Your Shadow and Engage Your Power. They discuss her book, personal alchemy, how we use shame or guilt to protect ourselves, how fear of death can rule your life, and even more.
Separately, Tess & Natasha talk about embodying your inner badass, speaking from authenticity, the difference between “nice” and “kind”, nostalgia for hard times in your life, and more self-care, more creating space.
This Wednesday 11/11 @ 7pm ET, Tess & Natasha are hosting another Cocktail Power Hour! Join them on Instagrame Live (with or without booze) where the topic will be embodying your full self!
And don’t forget:
- Get on the waiting list for the Magic Monday Manifestation Class, coming in January! An early bird discount will be offered to those on the waiting list when registration begins.
- Tess’s latest book, Little Guide to Love Magic is now available in paperback!
- Check out Natasha’s high-value, low-price email course: 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails for $11
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! Please don’t call Tess or Natasha “the worst.”
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Existential Kink: Unmask Your Shadow and Embrace Your Power (A method for getting what you want by getting off on what you don’t)
Awaken Your Genius: A Seven-Step Path to Freeing Your Creativity and Manifesting Your Dreams
Kushiel’s Dart (Kushiel’s Legacy, 1)
Television Shows Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used:
Leave a Reply