Natasha Levinger eagerly welcomes intuitive life coach and astrologer Britten LaRue to the show to discuss the astrology of the year we’ve just been through, and the year ahead. They cover topics like accepting astrological invitations, repetition of themes, approach your work with light, the importance of direct conversation, surrendering to the alchemy of life, bringing creativity from darkness, and more!
But wait…where’s Tess!? Your beloved co-host is recovering from dental work this week and on strict orders not to talk any more than she must. Don’t worry; she and her now healthy choppers will be back next week!
- Get on the waiting list for the Magic Monday Manifestation Class, coming in January! An early bird discount will be offered to those on the waiting list when registration begins.
- Check out Natasha’s high-value, low-price email course: 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails for $11
- Tess’s latest book, Little Guide to Love Magic is now available in paperback!
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! Please don’t call Tess or Natasha “the worst.”
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.