Almost Happy Thanksgiving, US-based listeners! This week, co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger discuss an array of helpful and relevant topics, including owning your past, rewriting trauma, the dangers of the “good vs evil” paradigm, difference between empaths and clairsentients, color of energy, daily routine for receiving, giving to others with joy and more!
And remember Tess & Natasha are offering a manifesting class this January! Registration will open soon, and those who sign up on the waiting list will get an early bird discount. Read more on the Magic Monday website!
Oh, and “ostracized” was the word Natasha was looking for around the 10-minute mark.
- Tess’s latest book, Little Guide to Love Magic is now available in paperback!
- Check out Natasha’s high-value, low-price email course: 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails for $11
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! Please don’t call Tess or Natasha “the worst.”
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Oracle Decks Used: