Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst joyfully welcome special guest Luis Mojica. Luis is a trained somatic therapist, life coach & whole food nutritional counselor. He shares his journey to healing himself through somatic therapy and then to healing others, as well as sharing details and answering questions about this body-based emotional healing.
In the rest of the episode, Natasha & Tess cover subjects ranging from burn out, changing goals to reach them, body love, removing self-invalidation, new beginnings and finding joy.
And don’t miss another Cocktail Power Hour on instagram live this Wednesday 12/2 @ 7pm ET/4pm PT. Bring the snazzy beverage of your choice (with or without alcohol) and listen as the ladies answer questions about joy.
- Tess & Natasha are offering a manifesting class this January! Get on the waiting list now for an early-bird discount!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! Please don’t call Tess or Natasha “the worst.”
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- Tess’s latest book, Little Guide to Love Magic is now available in paperback!
- Check out Natasha’s high-value, low-price email course: 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails for $11
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Leave a Reply