Hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are so thrilled to interview Christopher Penczak, Witch, teacher, writer and healing practitioner. He is the author of many books, including two of Natasha & Tess‘s favorites, Ascension Magick and The Witch’s Shield. He is also the founder of The Temple of Witchcraft, a formal tradition of Witchcraft that began as a system of magickal training and personal development.
This episode covers topics including deep, multi-generational ancestral healing, spiritual maturity, combining skepticism & faith, forging your own path, the role of trance in meditation, advice for teens getting into witchcraft, honoring the pain of the pandemic, energetic healings on kittens, simplification magic, creating divine flow and unexpected inspiration from Jeremy Renner.
Don’t miss Natasha’s Solar Eclipse Energy Tune-up zoom class tonight at 6pm EST. She’ll lead attendees through a meditation to connect to your true essence across timelines. If you can’t make it, a recording will be available the same day. Learn more at highestlighthealing.com
Finally, Natasha & Tess will be hosting another Cocktail Power Hour this Wednesday Dec. 16 @ 7pm ET on Instagram Live! Grab a delicious beverage (with or without alcohol) and join the ladies as they answer your questions!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Tess’s latest book, Little Guide to Love Magic is now available in paperback!
- Check out Natasha’s high-value, low-price email course: 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails for $11
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Other Books Mentioned:
Online Magick School Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: