Your delightful co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger turn the mics on Brett Christensen (Magic Monday producer and Natasha’s husband) to talk about having been manifested! They also discuss emotional damage from fundamentalist upbringing, evangelical atheism, specificity in manifesting, letting go of the bad to welcome the good, and an unsurprising level of agreement on Brad Pitt’s body.
In the usual show segments, Tess & Natasha also cover tips on where/how to have an altar, what do to with objects used in spells, the momentum of this year’s energy, and clearing out by getting back to basics.
- Learn all about the Magic Monday Manifestation Course and the free intro webinarby visiting magicmondaypodcast.com!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Tess’s latest book, Little Guide to Love Magic is now available in paperback!
- Check out Natasha’s high-value, low-price email course: 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails for $11
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Oracle Decks Used: