Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are so excited (SO EXCITED!!) to welcome Hale Dwoskin, best-selling author of “The Sedona Method“. Hale has dedicated more than four decades to teaching people about The Sedona Method, which helps them alleviate their suffering and discover the truth of who they are. Listen in as Hale introduces the core Sedona Method concept of releasing and even leads listeners through a basic releasing session. They talk about self as the source of love and abundance, laughter as release, the futility of denial, and smiling poop emojis.
Separately, Natasha & Tess cover topics such as letting go of old stories, the benefits of building a daily spiritual practice, having an expansive spiritual toolbox, grounding, connecting to the earth, using a crystal grid, and getting this party started.
And don’t forget…
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Tess’s latest book, Little Guide to Love Magic is now available in paperback!
- Check out Natasha’s high-value, low-price email course: 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails for $11
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.